jeudi 3 février 2011

" I mean, I look like such an idiot. "


Vidéo : I say I say I say un film de et avec Peter Sellers, 1964

"Il y avait un moi sous le masque, mais je me suis fait enlever ce truc par un chirurgien."
Peter Sellers

Quelques autres formules, en VO naturlich :

"If you ask me to play myself, I will not know what to do. I do not know who or what I am."

"To see me as a person on screen would be one of the dullest experiences you could ever wish to experience."

"I'm a classic example of all humorists - only funny when I'm working."

"Women are more difficult to handle than men. It's their minds."

"I writhe when I see myself on the screen. I'm such a dreadfully clumsy hulking image. I say to myself, 'Why doesn't he get off? Why doesn't he get off?' I mean, I look like such an idiot. Some fat awkward thing dredged up from some third-rate drama company. I must stop thinking about it, otherwise I shan't be able to go on working."

"I feel ghostly unreal until I become somebody else again on the screen"

Rappel : le site  consacré à Peter Sellers.

Two normal guys…



The Unknown Peter Sellers / part 1

The Unknown Peter Sellers / part 2

Aucun commentaire: